You went to a shop and bought an article of clothing. When you got home, you realized it had a problem. Write a letter to the shop manager to complain.
I am writing this letter to you to bring to your attention a problem I have had with one of your products. Allow me to elaborate.
Yesterday, I purchased a pair of jogging pants from your outlet on the corner of Bank and Catherine Street, in the Old Town section of Churchville. After getting home, I realized the stitching along the interior of the pants is loose and unraveling. In fact, this sewing is so detached that the seam of the pants is open slightly and exposes part of the wearer’s leg. Of course, this means that I will not be able to wear these pants at all.
This is not the first time I have purchased clothing items from you, but it is the first time I have experienced such poor quality from your brand. What I am hoping is that you will take measures to replace this faulty pair of jogging pants. I can provide you with the receipt, if needed.
Expecting a prompt response,
Ryan’s recent IELTS posts
- How to respond to ‘discuss both views’ in IELTS Task 2 19 December 2020
- Are you repeatedly getting band 6? Try this… 6 December 2020
- How to start sentences in your IELTS essay! 16 November 2020
- 10+ High frequency Academic Task 1 verbs! 24 October 2020
- Important compare and contrast IELTS language 13 August 2020
- My ebooks have been updated for 2021! 12 August 2020
- A band 7.5 candidate shares his story! 26 July 2020
- My new ‘Repeat After Me’ IELTS Speaking course is FREE until the end of July 2020! 19 July 2020
- 2021 tips for Canadian PR applications 12 July 2020
- I tried teaching IELTS Writing using Minecraft! 19 June 2020
- Important 2020 changes to IELTS Listening! 16 February 2020
- These Task 2 topics were repeats! 4 February 2020
- Good vs bad IELTS essay structures 26 January 2020
- 1 million views and 1000 comments on this video! 23 December 2019
- IELTS Writing students do this because it works… 12 October 2019
- Every sentence in this IELTS essay has an error! 12 September 2019
- How to write the very first sentence in your IELTS essay… 30 August 2019
- Igor explains how he scored band 8.5 20 July 2019
- 3 Essential Techniques To Sounding Fluent In The Speaking Test! 14 June 2019
- Double action Task 2 questions are not that difficult! 19 May 2019
Listen to my IELTS podcast!