You purchased electronic equipment online and found it damaged when it arrived. Write a letter of complaint to the manager of the online company. In your letter:
- describe the product
- describe the damage
- explain what you want to happen as a result of this incident
I am writing to you regarding damaged goods I have received from your company.
You see, while perusing your website last week, I came across an external data drive that I felt could help me backup the hard drives of a few old computers I have in my office. You can imagine my surprise when the product arrived with a large crack in the outer casing, exposing the inner wiring. I imagine his must have happened during transit as this crack is way too obvious to have been missed by the packaging department of your company. The product code is AA44-57 and I am attaching a copy of my receipt to this letter for your reference.
I think it goes without saying that I am expecting you to reissue a working data drive to me. Please let me know where and how to send the damaged goods back to you. I also expect you to pay for the postage of this return.
Expecting prompt action,
Ryan’s recent IELTS posts
- How to respond to ‘discuss both views’ in IELTS Task 2 19 December 2020
- Are you repeatedly getting band 6? Try this… 6 December 2020
- How to start sentences in your IELTS essay! 16 November 2020
- 10+ High frequency Academic Task 1 verbs! 24 October 2020
- Important compare and contrast IELTS language 13 August 2020
- My ebooks have been updated for 2021! 12 August 2020
- A band 7.5 candidate shares his story! 26 July 2020
- My new ‘Repeat After Me’ IELTS Speaking course is FREE until the end of July 2020! 19 July 2020
- 2021 tips for Canadian PR applications 12 July 2020
- I tried teaching IELTS Writing using Minecraft! 19 June 2020
- Important 2020 changes to IELTS Listening! 16 February 2020
- These Task 2 topics were repeats! 4 February 2020
- Good vs bad IELTS essay structures 26 January 2020
- 1 million views and 1000 comments on this video! 23 December 2019
- IELTS Writing students do this because it works… 12 October 2019
- Every sentence in this IELTS essay has an error! 12 September 2019
- How to write the very first sentence in your IELTS essay… 30 August 2019
- Igor explains how he scored band 8.5 20 July 2019
- 3 Essential Techniques To Sounding Fluent In The Speaking Test! 14 June 2019
- Double action Task 2 questions are not that difficult! 19 May 2019
Listen to my IELTS podcast!