You are really impressed with the work of a photographer who captured guests at your friend’s party. Write a letter to the photographer asking them to work at your next family event. Your letter should include:
- Why you would like them to work for you.
- Which picture you liked most and why.
- What the family event is and what photo sizes you will require.
Dear Paul Lawson of Lawson Photography,
I am writing to you regarding your work and am hoping I can provide you more of it.
Honestly, I was quite taken by the portraits, couples and group shots you took at my friend Richard’s party last weekend. The photos, now framed and sitting atop Richard’s piano, really captured the evening well and appear to be among the highest quality photography work I have ever seen. In particular, there is a photo of Richard’s grandmother and grandfather, both Holocaust survivors, which reflects their happiness well and makes them look quite dignified in their old age.
Thus, I suppose it goes without saying that I am hoping I can convince you to join my family next month for the baptism of my cousin Robert’s son. We’re hoping to have both indoor and outdoor small group shots, photos of the baptism itself and larger group shots of the entire family during the reception to follow. All photos are to be in wallet and standard portrait sizes.
Hoping you will join us next month,
Ryan’s recent IELTS posts
- How to respond to ‘discuss both views’ in IELTS Task 2 19 December 2020
- Are you repeatedly getting band 6? Try this… 6 December 2020
- How to start sentences in your IELTS essay! 16 November 2020
- 10+ High frequency Academic Task 1 verbs! 24 October 2020
- Important compare and contrast IELTS language 13 August 2020
- My ebooks have been updated for 2021! 12 August 2020
- A band 7.5 candidate shares his story! 26 July 2020
- My new ‘Repeat After Me’ IELTS Speaking course is FREE until the end of July 2020! 19 July 2020
- 2021 tips for Canadian PR applications 12 July 2020
- I tried teaching IELTS Writing using Minecraft! 19 June 2020
- Important 2020 changes to IELTS Listening! 16 February 2020
- These Task 2 topics were repeats! 4 February 2020
- Good vs bad IELTS essay structures 26 January 2020
- 1 million views and 1000 comments on this video! 23 December 2019
- IELTS Writing students do this because it works… 12 October 2019
- Every sentence in this IELTS essay has an error! 12 September 2019
- How to write the very first sentence in your IELTS essay… 30 August 2019
- Igor explains how he scored band 8.5 20 July 2019
- 3 Essential Techniques To Sounding Fluent In The Speaking Test! 14 June 2019
- Double action Task 2 questions are not that difficult! 19 May 2019
Listen to my IELTS podcast!